for innovative engineers
Capital-Gain Consultants launched Simulate 365, a simulation framework for the chemical, pharmaceutical, and life science industries.
Simulate 365 Dashboard is the centerpiece and file management system for CHEMCAD flowsheets and DWSIM flowsheets.
Being cloud-based, it hosts a variety of applications based on process simulation. Our latest developments bring artificial intelligence to process simulation.
Internship/ Praktikum (all genders)
We are looking for a student who really loves programming.
- Implement software applications with C# and Python
- Create process flow diagrams (simulations) with CHEMCAD and DWSIM
- Contribute to building the next generation process simulation suite
- Become a Product Owner for some of our applications
- Enrolled in a Master’s degree in chemical engineering, process engineering, or similar
- 2+ years of experience as a programmer
- Professional experience with an owner/operator or EPC is a plus
- Good knowledge of a process simulator
- Results-driven, doer personality, perfectionist
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Pro-activity, good communication and problem-solving skills
- Full-time permanent position with flexible working hours, (Internship: 3-6 months duration)
- Find a Master thesis topic for the time after the internship
- Small international team, no hierarchies
- Top learning opportunities from working with excellent senior process engineers and excellent senior software engineers
- Top software development processes (agile/scrum, continuous delivery)
- Fully remote/ Home Office/ world-wide
Please send your CV, certificates, and an overview of the results that you have achieved to Prof. Dr. Armin Fricke, Managing Partner, email@example.com