RefProp-Connector for CHEMCAD
REFPROP is an acronym for REFerence fluid PROPerties. This program, developed by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), calculates the thermodynamic and transport properties of industrially important fluids and their mixtures. REFPROPTM is based on the most accurate pure fluid and mixture models currently available.
RefProp-Connector for CHEMCAD makes the REFPROPTM flash and property calculation routines accessible from within CHEMCAD.
Find detailed information and examples on the RefProp-Connector for CHEMCAD Help page!
What’s in the package
Versions and product update policy:
- RefProp-Connector for CHEMCAD, latest version, automatic updates, for one named user
- Free, unlimited support by Capital-Gain Consultants
- RefProp-Connector for CHEMCAD Free Trial can only be used once per named user
- Add-on Manager by Capital-Gain Consultants, latest version, automatic updates
- Free, unlimited support for Add-on Manager by email@example.com
This product is subject to the following Terms, Conditions and Licenses:
- CGC General Terms and Conditions
- The Support Policy, Update Policy, and Licensing Policy apply.
You can download or print any of these terms, conditions and licenses before you purchase.
Choose the duration of your license!