.NET Interface Development Trial
Development Trial is for anyone who needs proof it works.
You have access to the entire .NET Interface Class Library & Object Model.
We provide help to set up your programming environment and code snippets in several programming languages for basic applications with .NET Interface.
Try it for free!
A bicycle is ideal for short free rides to get to know the landscape.
What can I do with Development Trial?
Here are some ideas what you can do with .NET Interface during your trial period:
- Read stream data, including stream label, temperature, pressure, mole fraction, enthalpy, and component flow rates from stream 1 in your CHEMCAD flowsheet “Hexane-extraction.cc7”. Over 130 example flowsheets come with CHEMCAD. Use them for the trial!
- Write a list of all streams in a CHEMCAD flowsheet to the screen.
- Update the temperature and pressure of a stream, execute the CHEMCAD Run command and read data from another stream.
- Get an array containing pressure of each tray and another array containing flood percentage of each tray from a column in your flowsheet.
- Update the column pressure profile with your values.
- Define a feed stream, including its temperature, pressure, enthalpy, and component flow rates. Then use CHEMCAD flash calculations and retrieve the calculated liquid and vapor stream, and the k-values at equilibrium and ion flow rates (if electrolyte is chosen) if applicable.
- Retrieve pure component data for any component on the current component list of the flowsheet.
- Analyse the entire flowsheet. For a given stream, determine the source and target units. For a unit, query the inlets and outlets (streams). Identify all feed streams or product streams.
Many, many more programs can be written to access CHEMCAD flowsheets via CC-API! Now, it’s up to you to be creative!
What’s in the package
Versions and product update policy:
- 2 activations for a 5-days trial period for .NET Interface license, latest version, automatic updates, for one named user
- .NET Interface Development Trial can be extended after expiration
- Free, unlimited support for .NET Interface by email@example.com
This product is subject to the following Terms, Conditions and Licenses:
- CGC General Terms and Conditions
- The Support Policy, Update Policy, and Licensing Policy apply.
You can download or print any of these terms, conditions and licenses before you purchase.